The students must have graduated from the Secondary School or College without that the students will not be accepted in Poland. The students must have knowledge about the Subjects of Physics, Chemistry , Biology and Mathematics .Good knowledge of both written and spoken English is a prerequisite for admission.
You can get all the information you need about application forms, dates and what documents to submit from the university you want to apply to. All the submitted documents should be originals or certified copies. If the documents are not written in English, they must be accompanied by translations (into English or Polish) certified by an approved institution .It is good to apply in good time before the application deadline. The application date is usually long before the start of the semester. Make sure that you complete your application correctly.
Students from European Union countries do not need a visa to study in Poland. Students from outside the European Union need to apply for a student visa before entering Poland. A student of a non-EU country should generally file an application for visa at the Consulate of the Republic of Poland in his/her country of legal residence. A short-term visa entitles the holder to stay in Poland for up to three months, a long-term visa for up to one year. It is possible to extend a visa only in particularly justified cases. The visa can be extend only once.
The classes consists both of lectures and Practical teaching. You have to be prepared to study a lot outside the classes. Both the Literature and the classes are in English. The studies will not be a problem if you have a big interest for Technical Studies.
During the application process candidates must submit a complete set of documents including:
- Original high school diploma or a copy issued by the candidates high school
- 2 signed passport photographs
- Copy of a national ID or Passport
- Proof of payment of the admission fee (non-refundable)
Foreigners are additionally required to submit:
- Sworn translations of documents, legalization of the diploma obtained in the country where the diploma was issued and nostrification (before the end of the first semester)
- Document confirming proficiency in English (e.g. TOFEL, IELTS, FCE, PEARSON results)
- Copy of the passport and residence permit or a visa
- Copy of a valid health insurance
- Medical certificate
English Language Requirements
- FCE (pass)
- CAE (pass)
- IELTS (6.0 points)
- TOEFL (87 points - IBT)
- (180 points - CBT)
- (50 points - TSE)
- (510 points - PBT + 3.5 points - TWE + 50 points TSE)
- TOEIC (700 points)
- ESOL (min. intermediate)
- IESOL (min. communicator)